My Vision. God’s Church. My Assembly. Our Future.
We exist as a church to provide exceptional services, meaningful worship experiences, and opportunities for holistic development, in order to effectively produce greatness in life and godliness through a transformed understanding of our God, ourselves, our resources and our society.
Since the early 2000s, we have been guided by a set of 11 vision goals that have shaped us into the church we are today.
We believe that these goals were inspired by God, and we believe that they are only possible to attain if we work with God and allow Him to work through us.
We hope that you will catch the vision and join us in realizing our goals.
- It is our vision to worship God, love people, and utilize every resource to achieve limitless possibilities.
- It is our vision to build on the apostolic foundation of prayer, fasting, and sound doctrine in order to foster a positive atmosphere of fellowship, loving care, and unity – without which the realization of goals, however noble and lofty – will still be a failure.
- It is our vision to have a healthy church that will grow in number continually.
- It is our vision to aggressively develop and facilitate the implementation of effective ministries to train, equip, and empower members of every age group in fulfilling their God-ordained purpose.
- It is our vision to facilitate growth and retention of members through small group home care
- It is our vision to be actively involved in world evangelism by supporting apostolic ministries that are passionately reaching lost souls.
- It is our vision to build a strong alliance for kingdom progress comprised of trades people, entrepreneurs, and professionals to enable our assembly to accomplish its God-given purpose of holistic ministry.
- It is our vision to build an advanced, fully accredited Bible college providing ministerial training.
- It is our vision to build an educational facility to nurture and provide quality scholastic education with a solid biblical foundation.
- It is our vision to acquire housing developments providing a loving, God-centred, and compassionate environment for the shelter and care of the elderly and disabled members of our assembly.
- It is our vision to build a comprehensive, evolving whole life worship and family centre through business and economic development strategies, and the personal sacrifice of each member.